Welcome to Hoang Ha Sapa Hotel!
Hoang Ha Sapa hotel is beautifully located in the midst of lush green forests on a nice hill, right in the heart and quiet street of Sapa town in northern Vietnam surrounded by Muong Hoa valley and the highest mountain in Vietnam known as Fansipan. This lovely boutique hotel offers 55 spacious clean and comfortable rooms, consist of all the amenities that guests need with large balconies overlooking the valley and mountain offering guests a relaxing time. Hoang Ha Sapa Hotel ensures a comfortable and cozy stay offering guests to be one with nature. It's an easy walking distance to Sapa Market and the Church.
Get the best value for your money while exploring Sapa, Vietnam at Hoang Ha Sapa Hotel. Our charming hotel features safe accommodation at affordable rates, allowing you to focus solely on your leisure. And with our travel desk service and guided tours, you’ll be enjoying easy access to Vietnam’s many attractions.
When you need to rest, our well-appointed rooms will provide all the comfort you need. Each one features a private shower, and Internet access. Together with our friendly and passionate staff, your stay here will be absolutely delightful all throughout.
One of the best restaurants in Sapa is located at Hoang Ha Sapa Hotel. Serving a rich menu with over 100 traditional Vietnamese and European dishes cooked by an experienced chef, the delicious food combined with the excellent service continually build this Sapa restaurant’s ranking.
Each season, we serve the best organic produce available from local suppliers. We work closely with our local suppliers to ensure both quality and variety of the food is healthy in the dishes we serve our guests. Our menu changes regularly to feature the season's produce while maintaining a broad selection of local food from Sapa and the surrounding regions.
Avail of this hot sale deal with special privileges at Hoang Ha Sapa Hotel below:
- Discount 30% for all type of rooms
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service: postal service
- Heater or fire place in the room
- Free Wireless internet access
- Tea bags & coffee making facilities
- Bathroom with rain shower
See more about Sapa Tour Promotion
Facilities and Services
- 55 equipped, clean and comfortable guest rooms
- Meeting room, capacity for 150 people
- Restaurant, capacity for 200 people, features home-style local dishes
- Huge terrace cafe and waiting area
- Rooms for shower before and after trekking
- Free high-speed Internet access, WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Souvenir Handicraft Shop - The Gift of Sapa
- Massage & Spa
- Travel desk service with guided tours, providing private and group tours in Sapa and surrounding
- Transportation for pick-up or drop off at Lao Cai station
- 24 hours front desk and security team at the hotel's entry
- Administrative assistance and flight/train reconfirmation and booking services
- Express or regular Laundry service
- Foreign currency exchange, Free parking
- Room service; Postal service, Luggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- English-French speaking and well-train staff
Sapa Travel News
Greetings from Paradise Cruises. We would like to share with you the following ..View Detail
The Mong ethnic minority people in the north will hold their first ever panpipe festival ..View Detail
Hill tribe markets are the most colorful weekly event of hill tribes. Flower Hmong, Dzao, ..View Detail
Fansipan Mountain is located 9km south-west of Sapa Townlet in the Hoang Lien Mountain ..View Detail
Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese ..View Detail
The large central sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long in Hanoi was named a ..View Detail